Who Is Pennings Orchard?
- The Pennings Family has been farming in Warwick, New York for over half a century.
- The original farm was located just 2 miles across town, and was a dairy farm. The Orchard was later acquired by Jack Pennings from the well known Park family.
- The farm has since been purchased by Jack and Monica Pennings for their daughters, Kaelyn and Cammie
- We are nestled in the Warwick Valley hillside, just 3 miles south of the historic Town Of Warwick, New York
- We take pride that we can offer to you over 15 varieties of apples, always ready to pick at different times throughout the season.
- We have continued to plant many more varieties of apples on dwarf trees, rather than the large type trees which were so popular up until the 1940s and 1950s.
- Our Orchard offers up some of the best Scenic Vistas, Crisp Country Air, Breathtaking Fall Foliage & much more!
- Best of all, you get to take home our delicious and healthy apples!!!!
And Don’t Forget